Nov 25, 2009

Online College ???

To to make a long story short I was signed up and all ready to go to ITT Tech in Swartz Creek, MI but when I reviewed some other colleges didn't really feel it was the best place for me and what I was looking for in my degree. Which is a web/graphic design degree, so I called them up to let them know I was not going to attend there and decided I wanted to go to Delta in Saginaw, MI which is not to far from Swartz Creek,

Now I just got a brochure in the mail for Full Sail University which offers not just an associates degree in web development but a bachelors in web development which is exciting. They also hook you up with a new mac book pro, photoshop CS4, and Office for Mac.

I am thinking this is AWESOME! The only issue is there is no Full Sail University near me, so with that being said I would have to do the classes online which is cool and I would not have to move, but I am just a little bit weary of attending college online. I am worried that I wont be able to learn without an actual teacher.I am horrible at math to tell you the truth and am not sure if I don't have a teacher right there showing me how to do it and am learning on my own if I would be successful? I am not to worried about my design classes because I have already taught myself everything I know and learn more with every site I do. I just have a hard time focusing on things that don't interest me (hint hint like math). I'm just stumped on this decision :(

Feel free to share your thoughts or experiences about online college in the comments section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment