Dec 12, 2009

Made Up My Mind....

So it is official I have finally made up my mind when and where I am attending college :) I am super excited about this. For those that don't know me let's just say I have had a few minor set backs in life with being able to finish high school let alone now I am actually going to college! I originally was going to move this December so I could go as no colleges around where I live offer a degree in what I want, but unfortunately we are unable to move at this time, however I still really wanted to attend college so I started looking into online colleges and found the perfect one finally! It seriously felt like a fricken eternity, but I have decided that Baker College Online was the best choice for me at the moment.

Why? Well first of all Baker College has an Associates Program for Web Development and a Bachelors. Which will work out perfect for me because if I decide later on that I want to continue my education and get a Bachelors I can. The second reason I choose them was that they are affordable and offer all the classes that I was wanting to take, and finally I choose them because when we are able to move I can easily transfer from an online student to a campus student, something I was really looking for when I was searching through all these different colleges.

I received a letter from them letting me know I was accepted a couple days ago YAY!  Now I have to take my ASSESSMENT test and finish up some paperwork and I will be all set and ready to start.

I am very excited about this and had to share with everyone lol. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything lately and at one point felt like giving up, but I am very glad that I didn't. 

On another note...
I am also excited about this weekend, we are planning on finishing up our Christmas shopping for the kids. We already got Punky (aka jadyn) his bigger present a bike :) I think he will be really excited Christmas morning because Ashton had gotten a bike last year and I think he actually rode sat on the bike more than Ashton did and they were always fighting over it, so I think he will be excited to have one of his own now.

We are not sure what we are going to get Ashton yet we are a little stumped as to what to get him for his "bigger" present, but I am sure we will find something this weekend.

Well I guess that is all for now, but I will be back again to share some more with everyone.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Thats awesome, Im glad you found something that will work out. This way you get to keep spending time with your boys. They can be a pain in your butt sometimes but you love them and I bet you wouldnt want to miss out on their young years!

Post a Comment