Dec 10, 2009

Ohhhh how I hate snow!


Well as you can see in the picture to the left (my front yard) it is definitely going to be a white Christmas here this year {as is every year} , but in all honesty I HATE snow I could live the rest of my life without EVER seeing snow again. I seriously think I was supposed to be a a southern girl, I actually went to Texas a couple months ago and loved it! It was 9am there and about 55-60 degrees and they were complaining it was cold. I could of walked around in a Tank Top and by noon it was about 70 degrees where I live it was about 30 or 40 degrees :(. Some people say "oh but the snow is so beautiful"but I think it just plain ol' sucks. Why? There are many reasons why the main reason is I do not like cold weather I would be so happy to live in a place where it stayed at least 60 degrees most of the year, but for those of you that don't know I live in Upper Michigan, some mistake it for the upper part of lower Michigan, but no I live in the way up north next to Wisconsin, across the Mackinac Bridge, about 2 hours from Canada Upper Michigan and let me tell you we get ALOT of snow. I was so unhappy this morning when I woke up and saw this. {Yesterday there was grass on the ground yet}. The second reason I don't like snow is all the clothes you have to wear to go outside, and dressing the kids takes you an extra hour just to get out the door not fun when you are in a hurry in my book.  The third reason I don not like snow is how bad the roads get. I hate driving in snow it is slippery and nasty and in blizzards or when it really snows hard you can't hardly see out your windshield. The fourth reason I don't like snow is getting out of your driveway the next morning after it has snowed hard.If you don't have a plow then you are not leaving anytime soon you either pay someone to plow you or shovel it out. Those are the main reasons I am not into snow at all. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas time but could definitely deal with not having snow for Christmas. Well anyway those are my thoughts for the day and on snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment