Dec 8, 2009

Super Duper B-day!

Woohoo I had such and awesome b-day this year! Everything turned out so great. Ed bought me a brand new digital camera which I have been wanting for a long time since his mother stole my other one. Then I received two gift certificates from both of my grandmas and my aunt to go shopping at Kohls for some new clothes. Thanks So Much for Them!

For those of you that don't know me I am a super shopaholic lol. I absolutely love to go shopping. I ended up going at the perfect time they had some GREAT sales going on. Many things were 50%-80% off! I ended up getting a CUTE new pair of high heels, boots, 1 pair of jeans, 2 pairs of sweatpants,  4 shirts, and some jewelry!

So I was pretty happy, but then to top it all off I got to go to the club on Saturday night with the girls! Which I have never done and I just now turned 21. We decided that it was time for me to go and I had to go and have some fun with ash and melissa (my best friends) and buy my first drink. Which even though I was 21 I as I was walking up to the bar I felt as though I was not supposed to be lol. Like I was doing something wrong guess it is just from all those years of not being able to do that and it being "illegal" for me to do. Well I quickly got over it had a couple drinks danced with my friends had a great night! and then headed home. I was very surprised that Ed let me go he usually don't like me doing this kind of stuff, but he did :) Below I have posted a pic that we took that night just before we left.



0 comments:

Post a Comment