Dec 9, 2009

Blog & Twitter Makeover


So today I was getting the itch to design so I completely redid my blog design and twitter design and I think they both turned out awesome! Sometimes I honestly wonder if my blog is just something to keep my design urges down lol since I will not being doing any designing since I am starting college (not enough time in a day)  because I can redo it as much as I want however I want and get rid of the urge to design. Not sure if any other designers out there get this when they don't do design for awhile but I do. Anyway to the left is a preview of my new twitter background and if you want to see it live you just click here . Anyway it is 3:15 am and I should get to bed but I wanted to finish up my blog :) night...oh and I know I promised a freebie twitter background it is coming soon...also been thinking about doing some freebie blogger designs

1 comments:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

Beautifully done!! Yes, I get that way. Sometimes I just don't feel like creating a new blogger template like today, I don't feel the urge so I think I will sit around and watch a series ;)

Post a Comment