Jan 4, 2010

My New Years Goals :)

So what are my New Years Goals?

Goal #1: Reopen Creative Chic Designs
My first goal is to get my other site Creative Chic Designs back up and running I had closed it at the end of the year to get caught up on other things that I had going on and to get everything settled in with college. I really want to have a successful year this year with CCD (creative chic designs) and take on more project each month and expand my services that I offer.

Goal #2: College
To start college and do great :) I am all signed up at Baker College to start on January 7th and I really want to do great, study hard, and get closer to receiving my degree in Web Development.

Goal #3: Loose Weight
To loose 10lbs so I can be back to my pre-baby weight. I am almost there, but it seems that the last 10lbs is the hardest to loose :( but I really hope to do that this year.

Goal #4: Manage My Time Better

So one thing I am horrible at is managing my time. Between running a web design business, going to college, and managing 2 children and  ed (which sometimes seems like a third child lol ) it seems like there is never enough time in a day to do everything. So one thing I aiming for is to really set a schedule stick to it and manage my time better so I can accomplish more things in a day. :)

Well Those Are My New Years Goals :) What are yours? Feel free to share below I would love to hear your goals as well.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Hey Krista! Good luck with your goals. I couldn't even imagine going to college, taking care of the house, and two kids! I can't even manage two kids! LOL. What kind of design do you do? Just web design or grahic too? Time management is on my to do list this year as well. I'm transitioning from a full time working mother to a SAHM, so I need a little work in the time management area of life!

Crystal said...

Everyone and their mama's want to lose weight for a new years resolution! lol. I want to lose my baby weight.. it does take forever and I was on a great workout schedule but with all the chaos of moving, it was put to a screeching hault for now.. but hopefully this week i will get back to it!

Krista said...

Hi Tina,

I do web and graphic design :)

Tina said...

LOL, yeah, I realized after I posted that the previous topic showed your digital scrap pages. Great work!

Post a Comment