Jan 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Wow so I have lots to say :)  I don't even know if I can fit it all in one blog post lol I might have to continue tomorrow it is so late lol :) Well anyway since I have not really blogged since Christmas I'll give everyone an update on how that went. We all had a wonderful Christmas here and I am so thankful for that. The kids got so many gifts I was opening toys, cleaning up boxes, and throwing out wrapping paper and all the little stuff that holds toys together for DAYS! lol. It started on Christmas Eve with visiting there great-grandma's on my dad's side and ended on December 27th after we had come back from lower Michigan opening gifts and visiting family down there, but didn't get it all put away until a couple days ago and I am still trying to get the house picked up seems like a never ending task, but I prepared myself. I learned the very first Christmas we had with Ashton (our oldest) that the whole week after Christmas was mostly trying to get everything back together, organized, and put away so I didn't feel as though I was drowning in new toys and clothes EVERYWHERE.

The boys were so happy when they woke up Christmas morning we heard Ashton at our door saying "Daddy santa came last night" it was so cute and then of course Jadyn repeats everything Ashton says and does so then he had to make sure he let us know also. After we had opened gifts at our house, then we headed next door to my mom and dad's house so they could open there gifts there they got a lot of toys. There fave seems to be these small dinosaurs (that are always everywhere) that my mom and dad had gotten them. Ed and I got a HD Blue-Ray Disc player which I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ;)

We did have one mishap on Christmas Ed's mother long story short she drinks A LOT and is an alcoholic which is a whole other story  all in it's own, well we told her she had to leave a couple weeks ago well she decided since she knew we would be gone on Christmas Day that she would come into our house with her pathetic friends she's got and take her stuff, even though she was told she is not to step foot on our property. Well anyway that was very frustrating I do not want to go into detail just because believe me it is a LONG story if you don't already know, so lets just say that was one thing that we had go wrong on Christmas, but other than that it went great.

We came home and relaxed, the kids played, dad started putting toys together and I started cleaning. Even though I didn't seem to put a dent in it by the end of the day lol.

I also wanted to share some scrapbook pages I put together of Christmas Day and the kids opening there gifts.I also have a digital scrapbook album that I put together of Christmas day I posted a couple of the pages below :)

Well I should probably head to bed I know this post is kinda jumpy lol, I am super tired and wanted to fill everyone in  a bit on our Christmas, I do have more exciting things to share hopefully soon. Been so busy lately. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment